Mushroom chocolate has always been on the top list of chocolate lovers. Especially those who have tasted it once become their fan for a long time. This is the reason why shroom chocolates are so common in various parts of the world.
How the mushroom chocolates are made?
Here is the step by step directions for preparing the mushroom chocolates correctly:
- At first, the person needs to select their favorite kind of psilocybin.
- Secondly, they need to grind the mushrooms into a fine-based powder with the help of the coffee grinder. It may take some time for the powder to get perfectly ground.
- After this, the person needs to select the right quality of chocolate for the recipe.
- Them the selected chocolate is kept for melting, sometimes through boiling it for two times.
- After this, the melted chocolate is allowed for cooling down up to a level that it becomes safe for the touch. It has been cooled down up to a stage when it doesn’t start hardening.
- Then the same ground mushrooms are mixed with this chocolate.
- After this, the stirring is done to mix both the thing perfectly to distribute the psilocybin evenly in the mixture.
- Then any extra additional ingredients can be added to the mixture.
- In the end, they are poured into small paper cups and kept in the fridge for cooling down.
What are the side effects of these mushroom chocolates?
It depends on the choice of mushroom selected for the recipe. Like the magic mushroom may result in making the person feel hallucination by listening, feeling, or seeing things that are not true.
This is the reason why a person is always asked to look for the right product before consuming it. As there is no right kind of treatment available for the after-effects of these magic mushrooms, it becomes even more dangerous.